問:

I used to be very confident in myself.
曾經,我非常自信


   

 

巴夏:
You're still confident. It's just that you're now confident about your lack of confidence.
你仍然很自信。只是,你現在自信地認為「你缺乏自信」罷了

I'm serious.
我可不是在開玩笑哦(我是認真的哈!)

You cannot be not confident.That's not possible.
你無法不自信。這不可能的!

You're always confident about something.
你總是對某方面很自信

It's just that now your belief systems are revealing themselves to show you that one of the things you are most confident about is that you lack confidence. But you're confident about that.
只是,現在你的信念系統,向你展露出,其中一個你最自信的地方,就是你「缺乏自信」。這一點,你非常有自信!

So you don't lack confidence.
所以,你並不缺乏自信!

There's the paradox for you to play with.
這其中矛盾的地方,你可以「琢磨」一下

問:
Thank you.
謝謝你!

巴夏:
It's about learning to be confident in what you prefer. You don't have to learn to be confident.
你需要學習「如何在你喜好的方面」充滿自信,而不需要學習「如何更自信」

You're already confident.
你已經很自信了

Just be confident in what you prefer to be confident about, instead of what you don't prefer to be confident about.
你只需要「在你喜好的方面」充滿自信,而不是在「你不喜好的方面」充滿自信

Such as lacking confidence, which is not possible.
比如說,缺乏自信,這是不可能的

There's no such thing as a lack of confidence.
沒有「缺乏自信」這回事!

There's no such thing as a lack of trust.
沒有「缺乏信任」這回事!

There's no such thing as a lack of control.
也沒有「缺乏控制」這回事!

Because when you experience being out of control, you're controlling that.
因為,當你經歷「失控」時,你其實正在控制著呢!

When you feel like you don't trust, you trust that to be true.
當你感覺「你不相信」時,你其實相信「你所相信的是真實的」

問:
OK! Thank you!
好!謝謝!


《你選擇相信什麼?》
問:
Can we trust that every moment is perfect? 
我們能否相信每一刻都是完美的呢?

巴夏:
Every moment is perfect. 
每一刻都是完美的! 

It's just a matter of what you put your trust in in that perfect moment. 
問題是:在這完美的一刻,你相信什麼?

Remember
請記住:

There is no such thing as a lack of trust.  There is no such thing as a lack of confidence. There is no such thing as a lack of abundance.
沒有「信任缺失」這回事;沒有「信心不足」這回事; 沒有「在富足方面有匱乏」這回事

But there is trust in lack. There is confidence in lack. There is an abundance of lack. 
但是,卻存在相信自己「信任缺失」;存在 相信自己「信心不足」;存在 相信自己「在富足方面有匱乏」

But you're always trusting something to be true. 
你總是對「XXX是對的」信任有加;

You're always confident that something is a real. 
你總是對「XXX是真實的」信心滿滿;

You are always abundant in something 
你總是在「XXX方面」豐盛富足;

So it's not about having to learn to trust. It's not about having to learn to be confident. It's not about having to learn to be abundant. 
所以,你要做的,並不是學習如何「信任」,並不是要學習如何「自信」,並不是要學習如何「富足」

You are already all those things. 
你已經「是」所有這一切了 !

It's about where you put your trust, what you are confident in, and what you choose to be abundant in 
你要做的是:選擇你信任什麼,選擇你在哪方面「自信」,選擇你在哪方面「富足」

Does that make sense? 
你覺得有道理嗎?

問:
Yes 
有道理!

巴夏:
And when you allow yourself to know that every moment is perfect, then you are defining every situation from a positive point of view  
當你允許自己知道「每一刻都是完美的」,那麼,你就是從積極正面的角度定義每一種境遇。

And when you define every circumstance with a positive definition, the only affect can have in your life is a positive one 
而當你對每種境遇都予以積極正面的定義,那麼,你就只能從生命中收穫的積極正面的結果

What you put out is what you get back. 
你給出什麼,你就收穫什麼

It's that simple. 
就這麼簡單 

Because there is nothing in life that has built-in meaning. 
因為,在你生命中,沒有什麼事物是自帶有某種意義的

The meaning you give it determines the effect it has in your life 
你賦予它的意義,決定了它對你生命的影響

Does that make sense? 
你明白了嗎?

問:
Yes. The perfect answer, thank you! 
明白!謝謝你完美的解答!

巴夏:
Thank you for the perfect question 
謝謝你完美的提問!


《相信你自己》
問:
Hello, Bashar! I'm really excited to be here! 
你好,巴夏!能在這裡,我真的很興奮!

巴夏:
Oh, we are really excited you are there! 
哇!你們能在那裡,我真的很興奮!

問:
I do psychic reading on the phone, 
我在電話上做靈性解讀

巴夏:
All right. You tell the phone its fortune? 
喔!你給電話算命嗎?

問:
Sometime I'm on facebook, or doing others, and the calls just come, sometime it's hard for me to tap into that channeling state 
有時候我在刷臉書,或做其他事,電話就來了,(類似這樣的時候)我就很難進入通靈狀態

巴夏:
Sometimes you are in alignment with it. And sometimes you are not. And that's okay 
有時候你同頻,有時候不同頻,這很正常

問:
So, I'm wondering how can I go there right away? 
所以,我想知道,如何瞬間就能進入通靈狀態

巴夏:
You can go there right away, by sometimes being okay with being in alignment with it, and sometimes being okay that you're not 
如果你接受自己有時候能同頻,有時候不能同頻,那你就能學會,瞬間進入狀態

That's the paradox 
這有點矛盾,是不是?

Let it come as it needs to come, let it unfold as it needs to unfold. And learn from whatever is happening in the way that it happening 
讓它想怎麼來,就怎麼來,允許事件怎麼發展,就怎麼發展,並且從發生了的事件中,學習經驗教訓

Instead of assuming something is going wrong. 
而不是猜想,哪裡出錯了。

There is something there for you to learn. 
總有一些東西值得你學習

Therefore, something is going right 
所以,總有對的地方!

If you give it that's spin, you will experience it that way 
如果你這麼看,你就會這麼體驗到

And you will understand that everything then is working perfectly even when it seems not to be, 
你也會明白,一切都在完美地運作,即使看起來不完美

Because you know how to use it in a way that allows it to have a beneficial effect in your life, 
因為你知道如何利用它,讓它在你的生活中,產生一個有助益的影響

Even though it may empirically not be something you prefer, 
即使是那些,你過往經驗中看來,是你不喜歡的

You know how to use what you don't prefer in a way that you do prefer 
因為你知道如何把你不喜歡的,轉化你所喜歡的,轉化成對你有益的

Is this helping? 
這對你有幫助嗎?

問:
I'm going to digest that. 
我要好好消化消化

巴夏:
All right! 
好的!

Would you like a mint? --- oh,YES! 
你要來兩顆「益達」,嗎?--- (好呀!)

問:
I get myself conscious, because clients are paying by the minutes. 
我要全神貫注,因為客戶是按分鐘付費的

巴夏:
They are paying by the minute. 
按分鐘付費

問:
Yes!They pay a dolloar a minute
是的!大約一分鐘一美元

I want to give the highest quality to them, 
我要給他們最高質量的服務

巴夏:
If it is your intention to always be of the highest quality, then start to relax into the understanding that you are,
如果你的目標是,致力於提供最高質量的服務,那麼,你只需要放輕鬆,明白你就在提供最高質量的服務。

It's just that you won't necessarily deliver what people expect 
但是,你提供的未必是客戶所期待的!

And sometimes remember just like healers 
這種情況,就像靈性療癒師一樣

People may come to you with the idea that they can not receive that kind of information
可能有些找你的人,認為自己不可能接收到這樣的信息(不相信)

And therefore, in a sense, if you're not getting anything to give them,  you've actually given them what they actually asked for: the inability to receive that information, 
而你也沒給他們什麼信息,那麼,某種程度上說,你其實已經給他們真正所求,就是:自己無法接收到這樣的信息

So you've actually still given them what they asked for. 
所以,實際上,你仍然給了他們真正所求

And then if they ask for their money back, you can always give it to them, if they're not happy, 
如果他們不爽,要退款,那就退款唄

OK?Yes!
明白嗎?-- (明白!)

So you need to relax a little bit more, into the understanding that everything is working perfectly in perfect timing 
所以你要放輕鬆,明白:一切都是完美時刻,一切都在完美運作

Whatever comes through is what needs to come through. 
來的,都是該來的!發生的,都是該發生的!

And when you relax into the understanding that it won't always be what you think, it'll start being more often what it needs to be  
當你心態平和,能夠明白「事情的發生,未必都如你所願」,那麼(你會看見)事情的發生,會越來越多地以它需要的方式,發生著!

問:
That really helps! 

受益匪淺!


Sometimes like the most random things coming to my head, 

有時候,我腦袋會突然冒出個念頭


巴夏:

I know, that's crazy! 

我知道,這很瘋狂!


問:

And I say it, like your cat has something to say to you. 

我跟客戶說:你的貓,有話對你說


And oh my god, my cat! Moving my cat is been mean to me? 

「哦,我的天,我的貓!給貓搬家,不吉利嗎?」


巴夏:

Well, it's an issue of allowing yourself to trust yourself more 

很好!發生這樣的事,就是在提醒你:你要更加相信自己 


And like anything, the more you practice the better, you will get 

就像學習任何技能一樣,熟能生巧


But again, there will always be those moments when it may not go the way you expect, and those moments are to be treasured

當然,總有些時候,事與願違,但這樣的經歷,也值得你去珍惜。


Yes?   

明白嗎?


Congratulations for having things crop up in your life that you don't expect 

如果半路里殺出了個「程咬金」,你要祝賀自己


Because certainly you don't want your life to become redundant 

畢竟你也不希望,自己的生活日復一日、毫無新意(冗余)


It's always adventure, it's always something new, Tthere's always something new learn 

生活總是有冒險,總是會出現新生事物,總是有新的東西要學


There is always something unexpected around the next corner 

在下一個拐角處,總是會出現些意想不到的事物


That's the life you want to live 

這才是你要的生活


Not, oh, well again. Let's see ... 

而不是:媽蛋,又這樣子!該咋辦...


問:

YES!Thank you. I really trust that, trust myself. 

對!謝謝!這話我信,也相信我自己!


巴夏:

You are worth trusting, 

你值得信賴


All of you are, you are worth trusting.  

你們所有人,都值得信賴


Yes, sometimes we understand you may be a little bit out of alignment, a little bit off the mark. 

當然,我們知道,你們有時候會低落、會不在狀態,


But you can still trust that as part of your process to learn something from 

但你仍然可以相信,這是過程的完美,其中有值得你學習的東西


So in that sense, in the overall sense, you're all worth trusting 

所以,總的來說,你們值得信賴!


If you're willing to always investigate yourself in the most honest way you can, always willing with the intention to know whether you are or are not in alignment with who you prefer to be.  

如果你能事事反諸己身,誠實地面對自己,省悟自己,時時都能覺察自己,是否與「理想中的自己」同頻


And if you always have that intention, then you will always have the course correcting, self aligning mechanism to bring you back into center, to bring it back into balance 

如果你時刻都有這樣的願心,那你將啓動內在「自動巡航控制系統」,把你引導回你自己的中心,引導到平衡的狀態!


Because you're willing to. 

因為你們願意如此!


That's that your intention,yes? 

因為這是你們的心願,不是嗎?


問:

Yes, thank you! 

是的,謝謝!


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹

    了然于心 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()